1. I wear flip flops year-round, while living in New England. I swear my feet are claustrophobic.
2. My hair is insanely curly, and I have to straighten it every day. When I'm training for triathlon, I base my swim days around the days that I have to wash my hair. Sexy, no?
3. I'm the oldest of 3 girls. My middle sister is a speedster, and has run a 3:09 marathon. Still trying to figure out how to siphon the fast gene out of her. Someday.
4. I don't listen to music when I run. I had a short stint w/ the iPod Shuffle, but I found myself singing WAY too loudly, and throwing dance moves in the middle of runs. Twas bad.
5. I'll take running in the cold any day over running in the heat. The heat/humidity and I do NOT get along; I fall apart. I've been referred to as "Melty Meaghan" by running friends. Safe to say Badwater is out of the question for me.
6. They say dogs are reflective of their owner - I have a pug. Hmmmm.
7. How I Met Your Mother is probably my most favorite show on TV right now. Until the Bachelor starts again. I know, I know.. It's awful, yet I'm completely addicted.
8. Just booked a vacation that leaves on Marathon Monday. Pretty sure somewhere in my sub-conscious, it was done on purpose. I will qualify for that damn race someday. And then maybe not run it, just to give it the proverbial middle finger.
9. I have the biggest sweet tooth on the planet. To me, dinner is solely a vehicle to get to dessert. I could live on dark chocolate, oatmeal (with lots of brown sugar!) and coffee alone. With that said, I can't have it in my house, bc I have zero self control.
10. Although I run almost everyday, I hate spending money on running clothes. My running wardrobe is embarrassingly tiny.
-Katie @ Run This Amazing Day
Let me know if you did an RFF and I'll put your link here!
Happy Friday, and happy training!